Benefits of Structural Framing Steel include:
- It fixes to the primary frame or building structure
- Provides secondary support for internal boarding, insulation and external wall finishes
- Provides a weather resistant envelope early on in the build
- Reduces the overall build programme, saving material weight, construction time and labour requirementsconstruction time and labour requirements
- Cill, lintel and jamb configurations are available to ensure the most economical design
External wall infill forms a secondary, lightweight structure, fixed onto the primary super-structure. Typically positioned at the floor slab edge, our SFS provides support for internal plasterboarding, insulation and external finishes creating a weather resistant envelope at an early stage helping to reduce the overall build timeline.